From the terraces of Le Moraiole Country House you can see the beautiful Tuscan coast, sometimes rocky with beautiful bays and at times with beaches that slope gently into the sea, surrounded by the Macchia Mediterranea. Some coves and beaches can be reached only on foot or by bike paths through the pine forest, allowing for walking, hiking and paths in Mountain BIKE. Among the most beautiful we include:
• GULF OF BARATTI: beautiful free beach protected by pine trees and lush vegetation. The sand is fine and is in some parts of a dark red color for the presence of ferrous residues. The sea is characterized by crystal clear waters.
• CALA VIOLINA (30 km): Cala Violina beach is located in the heart of the Nature Reserve of Banish Scarlino. Enclosed between two headlands, it is characterized by a fine white sand and clear water. It has been awarded by Legambiente as one of the 11 most beautiful beaches in Italy.It ‘reached only along a path of 2 km through the Macchia Mediterranea.
• CARBONIFERA e TORREMOZZA (15 km): these nearby beaches between them (2 km) north of Follonica are within the Sterpaia Coastal Park. They are formed by a fine white sand, while behind them are the features coastal dunes featuring Mediterranean.
• CASTIGLIONE DELLA PESCAIA (45 km): you can find both wide sandy beaches (Roccamare beach) which stretches of rocks (Le Rocchette) surrounded by the uncontaminated Mediterranean vegetation with a prevalence of pines. Castiglione della Pescaia is awarded for several years with “The 5 sails” and the “Blue Flag” of Legambiente and Touring Club of Italy.
• PUNTA ALA (40 km): it is a coastline of about 2 km in a quiet setting of great natural beauty environment. The beach, surrounded by a thick pine forest, consists of fine golden sand and the waters are clean and transparent.
Copyright by lemoraiole.it | P. I. 01409210539 | Podere il Caglio – Loc. Montebamboli, 58024 Massa Marittima (GR) | Tel. 0552480813 – Fax. 0552347698